TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We let a pitch to you with the expectation that you will follow the usual customs of good camping and caravanning. We reserve the right to ask you to leave at any point of your stay if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us and no refund of monies will be paid.
1. In peak and high seasons pitches are available from 2pm on the day your stay commences. In value and low seasons, you may arrive earlier. You must vacate by 11.00 am on the day of departure and leave the pitch in a clean and tidy state. Pitches offered are for one tent, motor home, caravan or camper van only, plus one vehicle. The only other unit on a pitch may be an awning (This incurs an extra charge.)
Pitch price includes up to four persons. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can fit both your vehicle and unit on the pitch allocated to you.
You must inform us of any changes and extras prior to your arrival. Once you have made your booking and made either an initial payment or the full amount for your booking, the price of your stay will not be subject to change unless your stay requirements change.
We will confirm your booking indicating that a pitch has been reserved for you on the dates required. The pitch offered will be based upon the information supplied by you.
You may request a specific pitch, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
Sometimes pitches have to be re-allocated depending on need. We will inform you if we need to make a change. Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch. Bookings are not transferable in any circumstances. Alterations by you to a booking after confirmation, will incur an administration charge of £2 per alteration. The person who signs the Booking Form is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form.
2. We ask for full payment at the time of booking for a stay of 1 night. Stays of 7 days we ask for a percentage deposit as stipulated. Subject to having an email address a reminder will be sent prior to your visit.
Payment by credit or debit card does not incur charges. If you wish to pay by cheque, the funds must be cleared at least 7 days before the start of your stay.
3. The contract is with Douglas Barnes of Rose & Crown (Holbeach) Limited, 1 Low Road, Holbeach, Spalding, PE12 8JN. Dougies Caravan & Camping will not be liable to any person visiting, for any personal injury, fatal or non fatal unless caused by a negligent act or omission by the company or its employees. Dougies Caravan & Camping will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to any property including, motor vehicles and personal effects, howsoever caused or sustained.
4. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates, there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all advertised facilities are available, it may be sometimes necessary to close or limit a facility for safety or improvement reasons.
5. You must pitch as directed by the ground staff, not encroach upon any other pitches and consider fire risk limitation, safety and access. If you pitch outside the boundaries of your pitch or your unit is judged to pose a risk to the safety and comfort of others, you will be asked to move.
6. A valid ticket must be clearly displayed on your unit at all times.
7. The speed limit is 5mph. Please drive SLOWLY. This includes bicycles and any other wheeled conveyances. Drivers must hold a licence and have tax and MOT as appropriate. No recreational vehicles such as motorised scooters or quad bikes are allowed.
8. You must ensure children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the site, including the play area and all amenities and when cycling around the site.
9. If you bring a dog, this remains your responsibility at all times, must be on a lead and not left unattended.
10. Open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted. Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into trees.
11. If there is a problem or dissatisfaction with any matters under our control, please notify us immediately, so we may have the opportunity to rectify issues. We cannot accept liability in relation to any claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify us within seven days from the end of your stay with us.
12. We reserve the right to refuse any booking or admission to the site, regardless of whether a booking has been made. Should this be applicable a full refund of any deposits/payments made will be refunded.